Thank you for registering with us at the inaugural Viking Dash Trail Run Toronto in Albion Hills!
Please tell your friends that there WILL BE race day registration!
Schedule of Events
Saturday November 24, 2018
|8:00 am – 10:15 am||Registration & Kit Pickup – Chalet|
|10:00 am||21.1km race start|
|10:10 am||10k race start|
|10:25 am||5k race start|
|10:30 am – 1:00 pm||Post-Race Food – Chalet|
|5k awards||11:15 am – Chalet|
|10k awards||11:30 am – Chalet|
|21.1k awards||12:30 pm – Chalet|
Water stations will be available every 3-3.5km along the route offering water as well as electrolyte drinks.
21.1k runners will also have an aid station when passing the start/finish area for lap number 2.
Trail conditions will be wet snow. Most trails have not been walked on, so they should be in good shape. Please check out the weather conditions before leaving home to ensure you come prepared.
Additional Important Information
- Upon arrival please park in the lots following the “Event Parking” signs.
- Bib pick up and post- race food will be in the chalet, follow the signs to find it.
- Indoor showers and washrooms are available.
- A bag area will be set up indoors at the chalet.
- Post-race food will be chili (meat and veggie options), bun, hot chocolate, water, pop or juice.
- Thor’s Hammer finisher medals for all.
- Be sure to dress in your best Viking outfit. Prize for the best costume will be determined at the start of the event.